"While the Merry Bells Keep Ringing"

Greetings and Happy Holidays!

Christmas was a pretty low key event in our household. My family lives far away, so it was just my husband and I this year. It gets a little lonely but we spent time together eating good food and watching holiday classics like Gremlins and Die Hard. Fine family fun for all. (And yes we watched Elf and Home Alone and Christmas Vacation too). I love them all equally.

Image result for gremlins memeNew Year's will be much of the same unless we find something interesting to do this weekend. But truthfully, we are such home bodies, we will probably stay in. This is the problem with two married introverts.

Yesterday I took the day off and we headed up to the Cleveland Art Museum. It was mighty cold out there! Not quite ready for the brutal cold yet.

The museum was all decked out for the holidays.



Hoping to get some running in despite the cold. I don't mind bundling up. Got some new running gloves for Christmas. Hoping they help keep me toasty.



Cheers to you all!

Comments